The GX1000 Composite field hockey stick from Grays features a super-lightweight construction of carbon, Kevlar® and fiberglass that's designed to deliver optimal balance, shock absorption and superior maneuverability.
- 20% carbon, 20% Kevlar®, 60% fiberglass
- Fully integrated composite matrix of carbon, Kevlar® and fiberglass provides excellent power in lightweight, durable stick
- Glass fiber content ensures more forgiving ball control and shock absorption
- Super stiff flex
- High-performance construction offers perfect mix of balance and feel
- Great ball speed and touch