Designed for highly competitive play for the most demanding players, the Grays G500 Elite field hockey stick features a carbon/Kevlar® braided construction that delivers optimal playing performance by increasing striking power and offering great maneuverability and superior ball speed.
- Mulberry wood used for toe and shaft is top quality
- Top-of-the-line Elite model
- Unique carbon and Kevlar® braided sleeve around entire stick
- Braid around shaft forms superior bond with wood and composites, increasing striking power of stick
- Used by many elite players
- Grays Concept Grip components: ridges at top for better left-hand control, smooth wrap at bottom for better right hand slide
- LBZ (Low-Backhand Zone) is created specifically for the hitting technique the Reverse Sweep; LBZ is reinforced with Xtra-Tech to generate maximum power for this specific skill