It's your favorite tee, only better. The UNDER ARMOUR® men's Charged Cotton® short-sleeve t-shirt combines alternating hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibers for a true performance shirt made with the soft feel of cotton. It dries five times faster than its traditional counterpart, while still delivering the soft hand feel and next-to-skin comfort you expect.
Get your new UNDER ARMOUR® t-shirt today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Generous cut for ultimate comfort and ease of layering.
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® Charged Cotton®
- Keeps you cooler and lighter than ordinary cotton. It is treated to wick away moisture, and it is supremely soft and comfortable.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.