The Brine® CD4000 composite field hockey stick features a a 3mm channel that creates a ramp for the ball for increased control when drag flicking - without interfering with receiving or hitting. A Maxi toe provides a larger surface area for hitting/receiving; Foam Core technology dampens vibration when striking.
- Aramid-reinforced face and edges reduce wear
- Specifically designed for drag flicking
- 3mm channel allows for increased surface contact when flicking
- Maxi toe provides larger surface area for hitting and receiving
- Foam Core Technology dampens vibration when striking the ball
- Designed with low bow for power and torque behind the ultimate flick
- Gritty Toe technology for ultimate stick control and maneuverability