Take on any terrain in the Merrell® Phaser Peak men's hiking boot. It's crafted using supple, waterproof nubuck leather, with a lightweight Air Cushion® midsole in place for tremendous shock absorption and a smooth ride. The compression-molded EVA footframe adds lightweight stability, and a Vibram® outsole provides sturdy, dependable traction.
- Classification: Traditional Hiking
- Recommended Fit: These shoes run True to Size.
- Ankle Support: Yes
- Reflective Material: Yes
| || |
- Offers comfort, durability and abrasion-resistance.
- Midsole : Air Cushion® Midsole
- Air Cushion® Midsole absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Lacing System: Asymmetrical Lacing
- Asymmetrical lacing increases the ball contact area on the shoe.
- Injection-molded wishbone external counter
- Aegis® antimicrobial treatment
- Nylon Grade 4 insole
- Compression-molded EVA footframe