Gamma® Quick Kids™ foam balls are low-compression, low-bounce balls specifically designed for kids learning to play tennis. This foam ball is smaller, softer and has a lower bounce than the Revolution foam ball, making it easier for young kids to hit consistently. Quick Kids™ foam balls are designed specifically to conform to the USTA® QuickStart Tennis format (36/60) standards for foam teaching balls on a 36' court.
- For ages 8 and under on a 36' court
- Low bounce and slower speed result in longer rallies and more fun
- Two-tone color scheme visually aids in spin development exercises
- Softer foam construction makes learning safer for children who may fear harder regulation balls
- ITF Stage 3 specification