The Huffy® women's Alpine 26" all-terrain mountain bike is ready to hit the trail! It features a steel hardtail frame, knobby tires, and weather-resistant alloy rims. Designed exclusively by Huffy®, the Kolo suspension fork absorbs impact shock, and Enzo twist shifting makes it easy to move through the 18 speeds. Steel linear-pull brakes ensure reliable stopping power.
| || |
- A versatile bike designed for off-road riding; can also be ridden on the road.
- A durable, long-lasting material.
- Shifter Type: Twist / Grip Shifters
- Simply twist the shifter portion of the handle grips to change the gears.
- Brake Type: Linear / Direct Pull
- Durable design that gives you amazing stopping power.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Allows you to pedal backwards without the brakes engaging.
- Made from a strong and lightweight combination of metals. Gives you a better braking surface that will not rust.
- Features small raised knobs that help the tires grip better on dirt and in mud.
- A small prop that holds the bike upright when stored.