Jack Frost meets his match in the COLUMBIA® Bugaboot™ Original Omni-Heat® men's winter boots. They're packed with thermal reflective insulation that traps body heat for incredible warmth, while the durable leather upper features a seam-sealed, waterproof barrier so you stay dry. The molded EVA midsole offers cushioning and comfort, and an Omni-Grip® rubber outsole delivers dependable traction on slippery surfaces.
- Model Number: BM2544
- Classification: Snow Boots
- Boot Material: Leather
- Waterproof: Yes
- Rearfoot Notch: Yes
- Padded Tongue/Collar: Yes
- Insulation: 100-gram Omni-Heat®
- Shoe Weight: 20 oz
| || |
- Leather upper offers comfort and durability.
- Molded EVA provides flexible and lightweight cushioning.
- Outsole: Omni-Grip® Rubber Compound
- Non-marking outsole with multi-directional lug tread pattern for traction.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
- Waterproof materials and construction
- Oiled full-grain leather, suede, and pigskin upper
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective liner
- Shaft Height: 6"