Whether you're enjoying a light jog outside or taking on an intense cardio workout at spin class, you'll appreciate that the ASICS® women's Everysport II 4.5" shorts keep you comfy all the way. A host of features will make these your go-to bottoms during sprints and marathons: they feature moisture-wicking PR Dry™ technology, a 4-way stretch construction, flat seams, and reflective elements.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: ASICS® PR Dry
- Soaks up sweat and transfers it to the surface of the fabric, allowing for more rapid evaporation.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.