For spring or fall expeditions, the COLUMBIA® boys' Silver Ridge™ III convertible pants are the only ones he'll need. Omni-Shade® UPF 30 shields his skin from the sun, while Omni-Wick® helps moisture to quickly evaporate. Sections of elastic inside the waistband provide a supremely comfortable fit, and the legs even zip off to convert to a pair of 8" shorts!
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon Summit Cloth
- Inseam: 24 inches
- Model: 1544191
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Interior adjustable waistband
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Belt loops
- Zip-off legs convert to shorts with 8" inseam
- Front hand pockets
- Cargo pocket at left thigh