From the simple to the sophisticated, you'll find the path, event, and commuter bike you're after in the Diamondback® Edgewood hybrid bike. It combines the upright geometry of a comfort bike with the big 700c wheels of a road bike; a front suspension fork and Kind Shock® suspension seat post absorb all the little bumps in the pavement. A full Shimano® drivetrain rounds out this smooth-rolling, smooth-shifting machine.
| || |
- A cross between a mountain bike and cruiser. This provides you with a comfortable ride, even on gravel paths.
- A lightweight material that offers you a responsive ride.
- Shifter Type: Trigger Shifters
- Change gears by pulling a forefinger trigger or pushing a thumb button.
- Brake Type: Linear / Direct Pull
- Durable design that gives you amazing stopping power.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Allows you to pedal backwards without the brakes engaging.
- Made from a strong and lightweight combination of metals. Gives you a better braking surface that will not rust.
- Quick-Release Wheels: Yes
- Provides you with a convenient feature by allowing you to remove your wheels by just opening the lever on the wheel hub.
- Designed for on-road use.