Explore the great outdoors in the MERRELL® Moab mid-cut women's hiking boots! A waterproof membrane keeps you dry and comfortable, while the leather/mesh construction offers the perfect blend of support and breathability. A QForm® Comfort midsole helps align your stride and provides responsive shock absorption, and the Vibram® outsole adds dependable traction on tough terrain.
- Model Number: J24454
- Classification: Trail
- Recommended Fit: These shoes run True to Size.
- Breathability: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
| || |
- Upper Material: Leather/Mesh
- Leather/Mesh upper provides comfort, support, and durability.
- Midsole Material: QForm® Comfort
- Provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning.
- Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Cushioning Technology: Forefoot and Rearfoot
- Heel Technology: Air Cushion
- Absorbs shock and adds stability.