Get away to your tropical retreat wearing the men's Horizon II convertible pants from THE NORTH FACE®. They're perfect for warm-weather hikes on the trail but are also ideal for long days spent lounging on the beach thanks to zip-off pant legs. UPF 50 protection shields you from harmful sunlight, while a hydrophobic treatment ensures rapid dry time and total comfort.
Get your new THE NORTH FACE® pants from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Inseam: 32 inches
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- A woven fabric with patterned heavier yarns to prevent rips and tears from spreading
- Performance Technology: The North Face® QuickDry
- Hydrophobic treatment reduces water absorption and enhances dry time.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Pant legs zip off to convert to a pair of 10" shorts
- Durable, water-repellant finish
- Lightweight, breathable construction
- Fixed waist
- Belt loops
- Zip fly closure
- Zip front pockets
- Back pockets secure with hook-and-loop closures
- Crotch gusset