Embrace the road less traveled in these men's Horizon II cargo pants from THE NORTH FACE®. Wherever warm-weather adventure takes you, you'll stay dry and comfortable thanks to QuickDry technology; a durable, water-repellent finish sheds moisture when you get caught in the rain. Plenty of storage options, including two roomy zippered cargo pockets, are ideal for the long haul.
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Inseam: 32 inches
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- A woven fabric with patterned heavier yarns to prevent rips and tears from spreading
- Performance Technology: The North Face® QuickDry
- Hydrophobic treatment reduces water absorption and enhances dry time.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Lightweight, breathable material
- Durable, water-repellent finish
- UPF 50 rating
- Zippered cargo pockets; hook-and-loop closure on back
- Dual hand pockets
- Crotch gusset
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Zippered fly closure