When the wonders of every twist and turn on the trail are calling, break out the women's Horizon II pants from THE NORTH FACE® and go! They're crafted with durable ripstop fabric to shield you from branches and brambles along the way, while a hydrophobic treatment and UPF 30 protection ensure total comfort in warm-weather locales.
Get your new THE NORTH FACE® pants today from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Inseam: 32 inches
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- A woven fabric with patterned heavier yarns to prevent rips and tears from spreading
- Performance Technology: The North Face® QuickDry
- Hydrophobic treatment reduces water absorption and enhances dry time.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Button fly
- Internal drawstring
- Outfitted with 2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets, and 1 zip pocket on front right
- Crotch gusset for comfortable motion
- Roll-up cuffs