When you're spending your night in the great outdoors, this mummy-style Wasatch 20-degree sleeping bag from THE NORTH FACE® will be there to keep you warm. An internal length of 77" makes it ideal for folks up to 6' tall; a zipper on the right side with anti-snag tape gives you quick, easy access to its toasty confines. HeatSeeker Eco insulation is packed between its polyester shell and lining for lasting protection from the cold.
| || |
- Contoured design decreases the amount of space around your body, leaving less space to be warmed by body heat, creating a warmer, more efficient bag.
- A lightweight fabric that offers easy care and durability.
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco
- Synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material. It offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio and is highly compressible.
- Lining: 100% Polyester Taffeta
- A smooth fabric that is non-absorbing and dries quickly.
- Hood Style: Drawstring Hood
- Storage Method: Stuff Sack
- Allows you to hang the bag while cleaning, airing, drying, and storing.
- A filled baffle that is sewn next to the zipper to prevent heat loss through the coils of the zipper.
- Anti-Snag Zipper Tape: Yes
- Enables the zipper to slide easily and freely without snagging on the lining of the sleeping bag.