Designed to pitch 11-inch or 12-inch softballs, the Jugs Softball pitching machine can throw fastpitch, slowpitch, risers, and drops. The swivel design base casting provides 360-degree movement for fly ball and ground ball drills.
| || |
- Allows players to practice hitting while alone and develop hand-eye coordination.
- Helps fielders practice game-like situations.
- Helps fielders practice catching and tracking fly balls.
- Helps create fielding drills.
- Simulates all possible deliveries.
- Feeder can be attached so that hitting and fielding can be done alone.
- Vertical Pivot: 360 Degrees
- Allows the trajectory of each ball to be changed as needed.
- Allows the user to rotate the machine all the way around for easier usage.
- In-line Switch Option: Yes
- Acts like a kill switch to immediately stop the machine.