You'll be booming base hits all over the field with this WORTH® 2014 Storm HyperLite adult fastpitch softball bat. Made from the strongest aluminum in WORTH®'s arsenal, it's incredibly durable despite its deceivingly thin walls that actually help the ball bounce further off the barrel. A Whiplash Flex handle allows the bat to slice through the strike zone at seemingly warp speed so you can catch up to any pitch.
- Model Number: FPLT13
- Barrel Size: 2¼" Barrel
- Large Sweet Spot: Yes
- Handle : Whiplash Flex Handle
- USSSA Approved: Yes
- Meets 1.20 BPF: Yes
- ASA Approved: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Fastpitch Softball
- Drop (Length-to-Weight Ratio): -13
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Material: Lithium Aluminum
- Worth®'s strongest aluminum allows for the thinnest walls and shells for maximum trampoline effect.
- Decreases shock and sting and offers you with a comfortable grip.
- HyperLite construction for faster swing speeds
- WORTH® X-Tended Sweet Spot: Largest sweet spot in aluminum bats created by elongating the barrel 1.5" to 2"
- ASA® 2004 certified; ISF® 2005 certified; NSA® 2012 certified