Your workout regimen may not be a total breeze, but with these CHAMPION® women's PerforMax® knee tights, you'll feel completely comfortable through each and every mile. Leading-edge Vapor™ technology wicks away moisture and dries faster as your core temperature rises, while mesh inserts offer superb ventilation as you burn up the track.
Get your new CHAMPION® tights today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: HeiQ® Adaptive
- Responds to increases in body temperature and perspiration by speeding up the wicking/evaporation process, so you stay cool and dry. This polymer technology surrounds each textile fiber for a long-lasting effect that won't wash out.
- Performance Technology: Champion® Vapor
- Fabrics containing Cocona™ polyester, derived from coconut shells. This natural breakthrough provides activated carbon, which promotes quick evaporation, for instant wicking and cooling; traps and absorbs fabric odors; and
blocks at least 96% of harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.