The adidas® men's TechFit® short-sleeve t-shirt is just as active as you are. Made from CLIMALITE® fabric that wicks away sweat, it promises to keep you cool and dry when your routine heats up. A TECHFIT® design focuses your muscle power, and UPF 50+ protection shields your skin from the sun's rays.
Get your new adidas® men's t-shirt today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: adidas® CLIMALITE®
- Light, breathable fabrics worn close to the skin that conduct sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry in warm conditions.
- Performance Technology: adidas® TechFit®
- Focuses your muscles’ energy to generate maximum explosive power, acceleration and long-term endurance.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.