Keep your phone handy with the PUMA® men's Monolite Bermuda shorts, which feature a zippered pocket that's perfectly sized for your smartphone. The streamlined silhouette is influenced by West Coast design trends, so it transitions seamlessly from the course to the street. The stretch woven dryCELL® fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry and shields you from the sun with UPF 50+ protection against UV rays.
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Inseam: 11 inches
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- Performance Technology: Puma® dryCELL®
- Draws moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable during exercise.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fixed waistband with belt loops
- Zip fly with snap closure
- Dual front pockets
- Dual back welt pockets
- Zip pocket at right leg
- Printed pocket bags and waistband lining
- Embroidered PUMA® Cat logo at left hem
- PUMA® 18 Hole logo at back right hip