There's no limit to what you can do in this Columbia® women's Zero Rules™ long-sleeve shirt. Its high-tech fabric doesn't just wick sweat away from your skin, it actually reacts to the moisture and lowers the material's temperature to keep you cool in the heat. A UPF 30 sun barrier and built-in antimicrobial properties promise safety and lasting freshness during all your awesome adventures.
| || |
- A type of double knit with a smooth surface on both sides
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Freeze® ZERO
- Omni-Freeze® consists of specially shaped flat yarns that facilitate the release of heat, and feel cooler to the touch, during warm weather and active outdoor adventures. This next generation of Omni-Freeze® concentrates the cooling agent closer to your skin for deeper and more prolonged cooling.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.