Built for performance, the UNDER ARMOUR® men's Original Boxerjock® boxer briefs support your active lifestyle. HeatGear® fabrication promises to keep you cool and comfortable, while moisture-wicking material ensures you stay dry. Antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Get your new UNDER ARMOUR® men's boxers today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.