Crafted especially for triathletes, the ASICS® GEL-Noosa Tri 9 men's running shoes are designed to be worn barefoot, with a breathable mesh upper and a perforated sockliner. Tongue/heel grips and elastic laces save time in transition, and the WET GRIP® outsole keeps you steady on your feet in changing terrain conditions.
Get your new ASICS® running shoes today from Sports Authority.
- Model Number: T408N
- Breathability: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 9.9 oz
| || |
- Allows for moisture drainage and superior breathability.
- Lighter than ASICS® standard EVA and SpEVA®, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
- Outsole: WET GRIP® Outsole
- Made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components; designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Cushioning Technology: GEL® Cushioning System
- GEL® cushioning system offers enhanced stability and shock absorption.
- Pronation: Dynamic DuoMax®
- Enhanced stability and support with reduced weight and increased comfort.
- Lacing System: Elastic Laces
- Seamless upper construction
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove in outsole for enhanced gait efficiency
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances the natural gait from foot strike to toe-off
- Propulsion Trusstic System® creates tension in the propulsion phase for increased power
- ASICS® High-Abrasion Rubber (AHAR®) in key outsole areas for durability
- Perforated sockliner for breathability
- Heel Midsole Height: 20.5 mm
- Forefoot Midsole Height: 10.5 mm