The SkyCaddie® Watch combines the best of golf and sport GPS features for the only device you'll need to keep up with your active life. Powered by Core Golfer Technology and TrueGround® maps, this watch gives you distances to the front, center, and back of the green for up to 29,000 courses; or, you can take it running and biking to track your distance, time, speed, calories, and more!
- Large, easy-to-read numbers
- Distance to front, center and back of green
- High-precision, ground-corrected Basic Green course maps*
- Stores 29,000 preloaded, updatable course maps
- Intelligent Automation (Auto Course, Auto Hole, and Auto Distance)
- Pace-of-play timer and digital scorecard
- Tracks distance, time, and speed of any run, walk or bike ride
- Odometer, lap counter, and calorie counter
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Backlit screen
- Rechargeable battery
- Watch Features: Clock, timer, and alarm
- Languages: English and French
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours in continuous GPS mode, 8 months in non-GPS mode
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® XP®/Vista®/7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Mac OS® 10.6 or higher; Intel® processor; 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended); 200 MB of available hard disk space; available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port; internet access (high-speed recommended); Internet Explorer® 9.0, Firefox®, Safari®, or Chrome® web browser
- Dimensions: H 2.75" x W 2" x D 0.6"
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Includes watch, mini-USB cable with alligator clip, and user documentation
* Preloaded courses that include Basic Green information are free for 30 days. After 30 days, Basic Green information, as well as Advanced Green and Course features, requires one of several nominally priced annual membership plans. Visit skycaddie.com for details.