Built with the multi-tasker in mind, the FitDesk X-2.0 upright exercise bike makes it easy to stay productive while you pedal. Its grip-top sliding desk has straps to secure your laptop at the ideal position, while padded rollers keep your arms comfortable and free from typing strain. The highly versatile design also features a squeeze bar and resistance bands for upper-body strength, and it folds compactly for simple, convenient storage.
| || |
- A traditional non-leveraged position for exercising.
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Offers you a quiet and friction-free workout.
- Crisp and clear display that is easy-to-read.
- Displays the amount of time that you have been riding.
- Shows the number of energy calories that were burned.
- Monitors how fast you are riding.
- Total distance pedaled for measuring your progress.
- Adjustable Seat: Height Adjustable
- Seat Style: Upright Saddle
- A comfortable, padded seat.
- Pedal Style: Standard With Strap
- Pedals with an instep strap.