Swing away and then stop opponents from scoring in the UNDER ARMOUR® women's Strike Zone softball pants. They sit close to the body for better mobility and feature double-layer knees that can withstand hard slides and dives. HeatGear® technology wicks away sweat, while anti-odor properties promise a fresher-smelling uniform even after long doubleheaders. The cinched elastic hems hit at the mid calf and stretch for a comfortable fit.
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Inseam: 21 inches
| || |
- Slim, contoured fit for ease of movement and a stylish look.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Double-layer fabric at the knees for increased durability
- Cinched elastic hems
- Two back patch pockets
- Elastic logo waistband
- Button and zip-fly closure
- 7 belt loops
- UNDER ARMOUR® logo on right leg
- Made in Indonesia