This built-to-last BRINE® CD 2.0 field hockey stick has a 3 mm channel for increased surface contact when flicking. Other standout features include a low bow for enhanced power and torque, foam core technology for vibration dampening, and aramide reinforcement for reduced wear on the face and edges.
Get your new BRINE® field hockey stick today from Sports Authority.
- Specifically designed for drag flicking
- 3 mm channel allows for increased surface contact when flicking
- Larger surface area for hitting and receiving
- Foam core technology dampens vibration when striking the ball
- Designed with low bow for power and torque behind the ultimate flick
- Aramide-reinforced face and edges reduce wear
- Gritty toe technology for optimal stick control and maneuverability
- Length: 36.5"