The NIKE® men's Pro Combat® Hypercool® 2.0 fitted short-sleeve top features mesh insets in high-heat zones, so you can focus on tackling your regimen. It's designed to layer comfortably under a uniform and pads without restricting freedom of movement. Ergonomic seams match the contours of your body, and flat-lock stitching helps reduce irritation caused by chafing.
Get your new NIKE® top today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT®
- Dri-FIT® fabrics manage moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.