The Columbia® girls' Nordic Jump™ insulated jacket is perfectly equipped for all her winter activities. Omni-Tech® technology on the outside sheds snow and rain, while the Omni-Heat® lining helps to retain her own body's heat while allowing moisture to escape. She'll be covered from all angles with the removable hood, adjustable cuff tabs, and internal snap-back powder skirt.
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: Omni-Tech®
- Waterproof and breathable fabric construction that prevents rain, snow and moisture from reaching the interior of the garment.
- Lining Technology: Omni-Heat®
- Omni-Heat® thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather.
- Insulation Technology: MicroTemp XF II
- A unique microfiber insulator that performs similar to down. Tiny synthetic fibers produce millions of small air pockets to trap heat.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Allows easy detachment when not needed.
- Prevents snow from entering the garment.
- Secure storage for valuables.