Cold, wet weather doesn't stand a chance against the COLUMBIA® boys' Glacier Slope™ II pants! The nylon ripstop shell is completely waterproof and includes attached leg gaiters to block snow and rain, while polyester insulation keeps him toasty warm. The Outgrown™ system lets you extend the pant legs up to 1.5 inches; along with the adjustable waistband, it helps to accommodate sudden growth spurts.
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon dobby ripstop
- Fabric Content: Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Fabric Content: Insulation: 100% polyester, 60g
- Activity: Winter
- Waistband Type: Adjustable with Tabs
- Closure Style: Snap and Zipper
- Cargo Pockets: 2
| || |
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Outer Material Technology: Omni-Tech®
- Waterproof and breathable fabric construction that prevents rain, snow and moisture from reaching the interior of the garment.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Prevents powder from entering the pant leg.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant reinforcement prevents scuffing from ski boots.
- Accommodates your child's growth.
- Outgrown grow system
- Reflective detail