The result of a partnership between THE NORTH FACE® and the foundation Boarding for Breast Cancer®, this women's Pink Ribbon Glacier 1/4-zip fleece lets you stay cozy on the slopes while supporting a great cause! Crafted from performance microfleece, it combines light, breathable comfort and toasty warmth. A pink ribbon is embroidered at the left sleeve.
Get your new THE NORTH FACE® fleece today from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
| || |
- Slim, contoured fit for ease of movement and a stylish look.
- A knit fabric with a brushed or sheared surface. Body heat is trapped in the air pockets between the fibers, providing warmth without bulk
- Performance Technology: Polartec® Classic 100
- Lightweight fleece fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability; it's ideal for a first layer in extreme cold or to wear alone in milder weather.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Embroidered pink ribbon on the lower-left sleeve shows support for Boarding for Breast Cancer
- Stand-up collar features a 1/4-zip placket and a snap tab
- Contains at least 90% bluesign® approved environmentally sustainable fabric
- Hand pockets and a media-friendly pocket/loop
- Quick-drying, pill-resistant fabric