Layering is key when it comes to keeping warm, but too much bulk can really affect your mobility and ruin your day on the mountain. Contoured to hug the body for a more streamlined fit, the HOT CHILLYS® women's mid-weight MTF4000 tights make for happy days on the hill. Moisture-wicking fabric speeds their dry time for greater warmth, while anti-odor technology and UPF 30+ defense promise freshness and sun protection during your activities.
- Fabric Content: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- Performance Technology: Hot Chillys® MTF4000
- Wicks moisture away from the skin and prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Elastic waistband
- Contrast topstitching
- UPF 30+ sun defense
- HOT CHILLYS® Warmth Factor: 7
- Made in the USA