Layer this HOT CHILLYS® women's long-sleeve top underneath a jacket or fleece for extra protection in cold climates. Offering mid-weight insulation and the incredibly efficient MTF4000 moisture-management system, it warms and dries your skin to regulate your body temp during your time outdoors. An antimicrobial treatment prevents odors from lingering on the fabric, while UPF 30+ technology shields you from the sun's harsh rays when worn solo.
- Fabric Content: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
| || |
- Performance Technology: Hot Chillys® MTF4000
- Wicks moisture away from the skin and prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- UPF 30+ sun defense
- Contoured for a body-hugging fit
- Contrast topstitching
- Scoop neckline
- HOT CHILLYS® Warmth Factor: 7
- Made in the USA