The AAI® PB-600 Classic parallel bars can be used as a training or beginner competition unit. It's height and width adjustable and feautres welded steel saddle assemblies that attach the Graphite II bars to chrome-plated pistons.
- Bars adjust in width from 15 to 26 in
- Height adjusts in 50-mm increments from 47 1/4 in to 76 3/4 in
- Welded steel saddle assemblies attach the Graphite II bars to chrome-plated pistons
- Base and uprights are finished in a powder coat
- Non-marking rubber floor contacts
- 422-028 Apparatus Tie-Downs are included, floor plates are not included