The AAI® 100 Series pommel horse has a 48-in bosy that's covered in tapahide. It's easily height adjustable from 34 1/2 in to 48 1/2 in using spin locks. It converts to a vault horse by removing the pommels and replacing them with rubber plugs.
- Easy Height Adjustment: 34 1/2 in to 48 1/2 in using spin locks
- Width between pommels is 16 in
- Body is 48-in long and covered in tapahide
- Non-marking floor contacts
- Coverts to vault horse by removing pommels and replacing with rubber plugs
- Powder-coat finish