THE NORTH FACE® women's Freedom LRBC insulated pants are designed with waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed HyVent® fabric on the exterior, combined with thermal Heatseeker® insulation for optimal warmth. A Chimney Venting™ system works to promote airflow to keep you cool on every run.
Get your new THE NORTH FACE® pants today from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: Body: 100% nylon oxford
- Fabric Content: Insulation: 100% polyester
- Activity: Winter
- Waistband Type: Adjustable with Tabs
- Closure Style: Snap and Zipper
- Cargo Pockets: 1
| || |
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Non-binding, anatomical fit.
- Prevents powder from entering the pant leg.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant reinforcement prevents scuffing from ski boots.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting system
- Zippered hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with VELCRO® brand closure
- Interior thigh vents
- Reinforced edge guards