Flakes are falling! That means it's time to hit the slopes in this women's Hyline hybrid down jacket from THE NORTH FACE®. Perfect as a cozy mid layer, it packs down in the body and shoulders for warmth where you need it most and features stretchy side panels for unrestricted movement and a less bulky feel. The water-repellent treatment prevents light snow or rain from soaking the garment when you wear it solo on less frigid days.
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon ripstop with DWR finish
- Fabric Content: Side Panels: 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- Fabric Content: Insulation: 600 fill down
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: Nylon
- Insulation Technology: 600 Fill-Power Down
- An extremely lightweight and adaptable insulation for all types of weather conditions.
- Water Resistance: Water Repellent
- Serves as a barrier against water, forcing it to bead and roll away.
- Space for hand warming and storage.
- High-performance mid layer
- Active fit
- Hybrid construction with down in the body/top of sleeves
- Invisible zip chest pocket
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Center Back Length: 25"