Contemporary comfort and timeless design elements combine to create THE NORTH FACE® Aconcagua girls' jacket. The slightly puffy, quilted material features a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish, so she stays dry and toasty. Diamond-shaped stitching creates a stylish look, while zippered handwarmer pockets are perfect for those mornings when there's no time to search for mittens.
- Fabric Content: Body: 100% nylon
- Fabric Content: Lining: 100% polyester
- Fabric Content: Insulation: 550 fill-power down
- Cuff Style: Elastic-Bound, Flexible Cuffs
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: 100% Nylon
- Lining Technology: 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Provides you with excellent resiliency, and high abrasion resistance. Low absorbency allows the fiber to dry quickly.
- Insulation Technology: 550 Fill-Power Down
- Highest quality goose down, tested for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain its loft after compression.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Water Resistance: Water Repellent
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Sewn-through construction
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish