You can easily adapt to changing weather in these versatile Alpine Design® men's convertible pants. Zip-off legs allows them to transform into shorts, helping you stay cool when the temperature rises. Their lightweight nylon fabric wicks away moisture and features UPF 30 sun protection for extra defense when you're out exploring. Multiple pockets are offered for storing gear, and the zippered hems allow them to fit over shoes or boots.
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
| || |
- Performance Technology: Dri-Logic®
- Pulls perspiration away from the skin to help maintain optimum comfort and promote rapid moisture evaporation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Exterior adjustable waistband
- Zip-off legs convert to 9" shorts
- On-seam hand pockets
- Cargo pockets on the legs
- Hook-and-loop and zippered back pockets
- Reinforced stitching
- Button and zip-fly closure
- Zippered hems
- Key clip
- Made in India