THE NORTH FACE® men's Freedom pants are waterproof, breathable, and designed to shed snow and slush. Featuring a contemporary fit, they offer optimal mobility through a relaxed silhouette, cut generously through the seat, thighs, knees and cuffs. The Chimney Venting™ system at the thighs properly circulates air to keep you cool.
Get your new THE NORTH FACE® snow pants today from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon
- Fabric Content: Upper Body Lining: 100% polyester
- Fabric Content: Lower Body Lining: 100% nylon
- Activity: Winter
- Waistband Type: Adjustable with Tabs
- Closure Style: Snap and Zipper
- Cargo Pockets: 1
| || |
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Prevents powder from entering the pant leg.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant reinforcement prevents scuffing from ski boots.
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
- Relaxed fit
- Zippered hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with VELCRO® brand closure
- Inner thigh vents
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting system allows air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiters and escape through the inner thigh vents for continuous airflow