Power your way through the worst winter weather in the COLUMBIA® women's High Volt™ II pants. Their waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech® shell is fully seam sealed to keep out the elements but still allow perspiration to escape. The Omni-Heat® thermal-reflective lining and insulation generates warmth throughout that comes from your own body; internal leg gaiters and an adjustable waistband offer added protection and a custom fit.
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: Omni-Tech®
- Waterproof and breathable fabric construction that prevents rain, snow and moisture from reaching the interior of the garment.
- Lining Technology: Thermal Reflective
- Lining contains little silver dots that reflect and retain the warmth your body generates, while dissipating moisture and excess heat.
- Insulation Technology: Omni-Heat®
- Thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather.
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Easy access to boots for adjustment and removal.
- Prevents powder from entering the pant leg.