The COLUMBIA® women's Millennium Blur™ jacket combines the best features of shells and softshells to keep you agile and protected under the most demanding conditions. The 4-way stretch exterior fabric combines with interior stretch panels and articulated elbows for ultimate mobility, while a one-two punch of Omni-Tech® and Omni-Heat® keeps you dry and warm.
Get your new COLUMBIA® jacket today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: Omni-Tech®
- Waterproof and breathable fabric construction that prevents rain, snow and moisture from reaching the interior of the garment.
- Lining Technology: Omni-Heat®
- Omni-Heat® thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather.
- Insulation Technology: Omni-Heat®
- Thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
- Allows easy detachment when not needed.
- Allows adjustment for a snug, warm fit.
- Helmet Compatible Hood: Yes
- Allows for use over a helmet.
- Prevents snow from entering the garment.
- Seals out weather and adjusts to a custom fit.
- An anatomical fit for non-restrictive movement.
- Zippered Underarm Vents: Yes
- Easy ventilation, comfort, and protection from overheating.
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Discreet pocket with closure for storing valuables.