Built for warmth and movement in the deep cold, the COLUMBIA® men's Heavyweight 1/2-zip long-sleeve baselayer top features a performance blend of thermal reflective waffle fabric and Omni-Wick® stretch jersey inserts to disperse excess heat and wick sweat. Raglan sleeves deliver better range of motion, and a dropped hem provides more coverage where it counts.
Get your new COLUMBIA® men's top today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Heat®
- Omni-Heat® breakthrough thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.