The Bushnell® Navigator® 525 x 3-in telescope offers you state-of-the-art, computer-driven location and tracking capability with simple, push-button control. With a built--in data base of 20,000 celestial objects, you simply call up your target on the hand-held control module, enter a simple "Go To" command and the NorthStar® computer does the rest. A Real Voice Output feature describes night sky wonders with a human voice.
- Magnification: 525
- Barlow Lens: Power Enhancing Barlow Lens
- Coated Lens: Yes
- Tripod: Aluminum Tripod
- Camera Adaptable: Yes
| || |
- Telescope Type: Reflector
- A mirror-based telescope that operates by reflecting light into focus. This design is mainly for astronomical viewing because it inverts the image and provides a large light grasp for high contrast and resolution.
- Eyepieces: 4-mm and 20-mm
- Mount Type: Kinematic Mount
- Offers simple positioning with a construction that includes a cone, a groove, and a flat in the front plate of the mount to constrain unwanted motion.
- Controls: Computerized Hand Control
- Automatically locates and points the telescope to major celestial objects at the push of a button. Easily tracks any object in the sky.
Built-in database of 20,000 objects. Real Voice Output™ describes the wonders of the night sky in a real human voice.