The UNDER ARMOUR® women's Icon stretch-woven pants bring superior comfort to your workout routine. The moisture-wicking performance fabric sweeps away perspiration to keep you cool and dry, while the Storm® finish repels wind and water in inclement weather conditions. The semi-fitted style includes a relaxed leg, wide rib-knit waistband, and elasticated hems for the perfect fit.
| || |
- Slim, contoured fit for ease of movement and a stylish look.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® Storm®
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® AllSeasonGear®
- Between the extremes. AllSeasonGear® is made from radical fabrics that flex with changing weather conditions. It’s engineered with UA’s Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.