The ATN MO-43 Generation 3 Night Vision Monocular utilizes ATN Smart Technology with digital controls, a long-range infrared illuminator and a computerized proximity sensor that turns the scope on when it's brought in the viewing position. With high magnification, clarity and brightness output the MO-42 has applications ranging from astromony to wildlife observation to homeland security.
- Optic Type: Monocular
- Magnification: 3 x
- Battery: Two 3 Volt Lithium Batteries
| || |
- Intensifier Tube: 3rd Generation
- The addition of a sensitive chemical to the photocathode provides a much brighter and sharper image than Generation 1 or 2 units.
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- Unit features are easily controlled with the push of a button.
- Adjustment ring, usually on one eyepiece, to accommodate for vision differences between right and left eyes.