Sturdy and supportive, the BROOKS® men's Beast 12 running shoes sure are a beaut. You'll love their look and their feel -- anatomical DNA cushioning spans the entire length of the BioMoGo midsole for responsive shock absorption that changes with your stride. The PDRB® gently guides overpronators back in line, while a Caterpillar Crash Pad and Omega Flex Grooves allow them to bend with the terrain without sacrificing any stability.
| || |
- Upper Material: Synthetic/Mesh
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Midsole Material: BioMoGo
- Channels allow the shoe to bend & flex properly with the natural motion of the foot.
- Cushioning Technology: Brooks® DNA
- Individual molecules connected in strands and chains reduce the pressure put on the foot.
- Pronation: Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®)
- Tri-density midsole is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.