The NIKE® men's Hyperwarm® Dri-FIT® Max fitted 1/4-zip long-sleeve top provides optimum comfort and warmth when the temperature drops. It's crafted with moisture-wicking Dri-FIT® material and features a flat-seam construction to minimize chafing. A mock-neck collar combats the cold, and mesh insets at the sides offer breathability.
Get your new NIKE® top today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- Fabric Type: French Terry
- Made using the same construction as fleece, without the brushed surface, providing a flatter, more textured fabric
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT® Max
- Features a 3-dimensional structure for enhanced sweat evaporation, keeping you dry and warm in cold weather.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.