Heading out for frigid, powder-packed action? Then the SPYDER® Rocket down jacket has you covered. Packed with lofty 700-fill down, it traps body heat while remaining both breathable and waterproof, with fully sealed seams and welded-down baffles. The interior is engineered to stretch, and it is fully insulated by Thinsulate™.
Get your new SPYDER® down jacket today at SPORTS AUTHORITY®!
| || |
- Outer Material: Stretch Polyester Oxford Xt.L 20k/20k laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Abrasion-resistant and water-resistant fabric is resistant to repeated washes and crashes.
- Insulation: 700 Fill-Power Down
- An excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. Compressible, packable, and body-conforming.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics and specially designed zippers, closures, and seams completely seal out water and rain.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Deflects wind and prevents cold air from entering the garment.
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
- Allows easy detachment when not needed.
- Allows adjustment for a snug, warm fit.
- Shields the face from sun and snow.
- Provides warmth and prevents chafing and chapping from extreme weather.
- Allows easy access to all areas of jacket.
- Prevents snow from entering the garment.
- Seals out weather and adjusts to a custom fit.
- Allows body heat to dissipate from your upper torso area. This helps to dramatically increase the ventilation to help keep your body cooler.
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Space for hand warming and storage.
- Storage space for lift tickets, keys, and more.